MTCL’s staff are highly trained professionals, courteous, and efficient. We provide comprehensive transfer services as well as a variety of reports, including shareholder reports and stock activity tracking. In addition to transfer and reporting services, we also facilitate mailings to shareholders and provide a range of annual meeting and other related services.
Our experienced professional team supports a comprehensive range of security transfer and registrar services. We provide a customized approach offering personalized services and efficiency.
- Open accounts for new registered shareholders
- New securities issuances, control, and compliance;
- Validation and ownership transfer of securities;
- Providing Direct Registration System (DRS) services (including DRS statements);
- Maintenance of accounts for registered shareholders;
- Consolidation of duplicate accounts;
- Maintenance of non-certificated CDS position, reconciliation with CDS daily and receive daily updates of underlying CDS participant balances;
- Add and remove stop transfer notations;
- Process lost certificate replacements;
- Maintenance of share registries and shareholder record updates;
- Stock splits and stock dividends; and
- Dividend disbursements (preparing shareholder lists on the record date with relevant information, calculating stock dividends, ordering and printing certificates, mailing certificates and replacing lost certificates).
Certificate of Incumbency
Resolution of the Board of Directors
HOW TO APPOINT US AS YOUR TRANSFER AGENT AND REGISTRAR
To appoint Marrelli Trust Company Limited “MTCL” as your company’s transfer agent and registrar, please see the requirements below:
- Provide a copy of the Articles of Incorporation and subsequent amendments.
- Provide a certified copy of the Resolution of the Board of Directors relating to the appointment of MTCL
- Provide a certified copy of the By-laws.
- Provide an opinion by legal counsel to the company addressed to Marrelli Trust Company Limited stating that the company is duly incorporated, all necessary and proper steps have been taken to make the issue of shares valid, and the company has, at the date of the opinion, a stated capital position concerning: authorized shares (if any), issued and outstanding shares (if any), the shares are fully paid and non-assessable; and the form of the share certificates to be countersigned by MTCL, as transfer agent and registrar, is approved as required by law.
- Provide a Certificate of Incumbency which includes a certified list of the officers of the company with specimen signatures of such officers who are authorized to execute documents of the company including treasury orders.
- Provide certified specimens of all classes of share certificates which are to be countersigned by MTCL as transfer agent and registrar, if applicable.
- Provide a Notice of Termination of services to your current transfer agent, if applicable.
- Request your current transfer agent, if applicable, to provide the following to MTCL; Certified list of shareholders, certificate history report by account, a list of stop transfers (including backup documents), unused certificate inventory if not utilizing generic certificates, transfer journals/debit wraps, pending lost/estate transfer files, client history summary, and exchange rates. The current transfer agent should also provide MTCL with a certification of the number of shares issued and outstanding (indemnified, if there are any exceptional discrepancies, a supplemental mailing list, other relevant reports/old records electronically (excel format), paper transaction files, and a list of capital changes for the prior 12 months.