We administer your requirements to communicate with both registered and non-registered shareholders and can provide you with the ability to complete National Instrument 54-101 – Proxy Solicitation requirements.
Our full range of services includes:
- Assisting clients with the preparation of the meeting planner in accordance with National Instrument 54-101 and other applicable legislation or regulations
- Preparing and filing the Notices of Meeting with CDS, on SEDAR and, where required, with stock exchange(s)
- Preparing and distributing the intermediary search request and tabulating responses
- Providing our client with the material quantities and delivery instructions
- Distributing the proxy materials and annual financial statements by mail or e-mail to registered shareholders
- Distributing the proxy materials and annual financial statements by mail or e-mail to Non-Objecting Beneficial Owners (NOBOs)
- Forwarding proxy materials and annual financial statements to intermediaries or Broadridge forward mailing to non-registered shareholders
- Provide our clients with a Confirmation of Mailing and will file it on SEDAR on their behalf, if requested
- Providing our clients with the required Affidavit of Mailing
- Receiving, authenticating, and tabulating proxies from registered shareholders, NOBOs, and intermediaries
- Providing our clients with unlimited 24/7 secure online access to proxy data and reports
- Reviewing and helping with the meeting script, voting procedures, and location set-up
- Providing the appropriate number of staff to register all attendees and act as scrutineer
- Preparing the preliminary report on the attendance at the meeting and, if required, distributing and tabulating ballots, as well as, providing the report(s) on ballots
- Preparing the final report on attendance, as well as, attendance lists and a SEDAR voting results report
Facilitation of the Supplemental Mailing List and Financial Statement Mailings involves:
- Receiving requests for annual and/or interim financial statements, from shareholders, and posting to the supplemental mailing list
- Maintaining the annual and/or interim financial statement supplemental mailing list
- Providing our clients with the material quantities and delivery instructions prior to each scheduled mailing
- Distributing the annual and/or interim financial statements by mail or e-mail to shareholders on the supplemental mailing list.
- Providing our clients with a Confirmation of Mailing and filing it on SEDAR on their behalf, if requested.