VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 10, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Marrelli Trust Company Limited* (“Marrelli Trust”), a trust company committed to providing cost-effective, flexible, and high-quality transfer agent and corporate trust services to both public companies listed on Canadian stock exchanges and private companies, is proud to announce the commencement of operations as a full-service transfer agent in Canada.
Carmelo Marrelli, commented, “We are excited to offer companies active in Canadian capital markets transfer agent and corporate trust services through Marrelli Trust, in addition to the corporate secretarial, financial accounting and reporting services provided through DSA Corporate Services Inc. and Marrelli Support Services Inc. We are striving to add cost-effective one-stop service lines to assist clients in achieving their regulatory compliance and are committed to providing fast and reliable services.”
Marrelli Trust offers Registrar & Escrow services to public and private companies, which includes stock transfer services, CUSIP & ISIN registration, shareholder communications, reporting, acting as subscription receipt agent, voting trust services, warrant & right services and other escrow services.
Marrelli Trust is led by an experienced management team and board of directors who provide professional services from financial reporting, securities law, corporate trust, and capital markets to both private and listed companies Canada.
Marrelli Trust Company Limited is a provincially regulated trust company headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia with a co-agent located in Toronto, Ontario (Marrelli Transfer Services Corp.). Marrelli Trust offers a full range of transfer agent services for both private and exchange-listed companies. Our cost-effective service lines assist clients in achieving their goals. We are committed to providing the same fast, efficient, reliable services you have come to expect from DSA Corporate Services Inc. and Marrelli Support Services Inc.
Marrelli Trust is a member of the Securities Transfer Association of Canada and CDS Clearing and Depositary Services Inc. For more information, please visit www.marrellitrust.ca.
The management team and board of directors of Marrelli Trust include:
- Carmelo Marrelli, Founder and Chairman, is the owner of The Marrelli Group of Companies, which offers regulatory compliance services to listed companies on the Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange, and the Canadian Securities Exchange and to private companies.
- James Atherton, Chief Executive Officer, President, and Director, is a lawyer based in Vancouver, British Columbia that advises public and private companies on corporate governance and securities law, providing him with a comprehensive understanding of challenges and opportunities facing issuers and transfer agents.
- Lisa Cripps, Head of Transfer Operations and Trust Officer, is the founder of Capital Transfer Agency Inc., a Toronto-based transfer agent that built a client base of over 100 private and public companies over the span of 11 years while under Ms. Cripps’ direction.
- George Duguay, Director, was a co-founder of Equity Financial Trust Company. Mr. Duguay currently serves as a director to The Becker Milk Company Limited (TSX) and BWR Exploration Inc. (TSX Venture) and was previously a director of Instrinsyc Technologies Inc. (previously listed on TSX) and Genesis Microchip Inc. (previously listed on NASDAQ).
- Dennis Peterson, Director, is a partner of Peterson McVicar LLP, a boutique law firm specializing in securities law with a clientele focused on listed companies on the TSX, TSXV, the CSE, and U.S. Stock Exchanges.
- David Goertz, Director, is a partner of DMCL Chartered Accountants, one of Canada’s largest independent accounting firms.
- Rana Vig, Director, is the Chief Executive Officer of Blue Lagoon Resources, a Canadian mineral exploration company listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange.
Carmelo Marrelli, email@example.com,
James Atherton, President & CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Lisa Cripps, Head of Transfer Operations / Trust Officer, email@example.com
Head Office: 1020-510 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 3A8; phone: (604) 200-5066
Marrelli Transfer Services Corp.** (Co-Agent): 82 Richmond Street East, Toronto, ON M5C 1P1, phone: (416) 361-0737
*Marrelli Trust Company Limited is only authorized to offer trust services in the Province of British Columbia.
** Marrelli Transfer Services Corp. is an agent of Marrelli Trust Company Limited and as such, solely provides transfer agent services on behalf of Marrelli Trust Company Limited to Ontario clients.