- Regulations require setting the Record Date with a minimum of 30 and a maximum of 60 days before Meeting Date (see note 2)
- MTCL requires printed materials at least 2 business days (and no later than 24 hours) prior to Mailing Date.
- Broadridge Canada requires receipt material at least 3 business days prior to Mailing Date
- Broadridge US requires receipt of material at least 5 business days prior to Mailing Date.
For Notice and Access
- A Voting Instruction Form or Notice and the Proxy must be included in the proxy package.
- Holders must have the ability to request a full proxy package at no charge to them, for one year.
- Any requests for materials received before the meeting date must be fulfilled within three business days. Fulfillment must be completed within ten calendar days for requests after the meeting date.
- Proxy materials must be posted on SEDAR and a non-SEDAR site for one year from the date of the mailing.
Please speak to your legal counsel to determine your specific requirements.