An Exciting Career Awaits
If you have a banking/trust, bookkeeping, cash management, transfer agent and registrar, accounting, or corporate secretarial background and are looking to grow with a trusted company that will help build your career, we offer the opportunity to develop your skills and work with a professional team.
Knowledge of stock transfer and continuous disclosure deadlines, as well as regulatory filing regulations, is desirable.
We look, in general for people with the following experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience in the securities industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven client service and sales experience is desirable.
- Strong communication, project management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strict and often conflicting deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is mandatory
- Attach your resume and send an email to email@example.com for opportunities at Marrelli Trust Company Limited.
The Marrelli team welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.